Conservatories have been a popular addition to many homes for several years, and now there’s a trend to create more flexible and functional living spaces. Rather than move house or add an extension onto the property, which can often require planning permission, Mozolowski & Murray’s garden rooms are the latest product to offer an alternative space that can be used all year round.
We have launched a new range of garden rooms to provide homeowners with an adaptable space, which is separate from their home and can be used to fit any purpose, including home office, gym, playroom, studio or simply a relaxing retreat nestled away at the bottom of the garden.
All garden rooms are individually designed and manufactured at Mozolowski & Murray’s workshop and factory in Kinross, using quality hardwood, which is not only durable and visually attractive, but sourced from managed forests. From traditional to contemporary, with cedar lining to the exterior and National Trust colours, each bespoke garden room is designed to blend seamlessly with its surroundings. Now also available with Sedum roof!
With Spring is on its way, now is the perfect time to start spending more time in your garden. Garden rooms are fully insulated and heated, as well as fitted with electrical sockets and lighting so they can be used comfortably all year round, even in winter. And when summer comes around again, they are fitted with bi-fold/double doors, which open out onto the garden to allow plenty of air and light.
Virginia Murray, Director at Mozolowski & Murray, said:
“Many people, including our customers, want practical spaces to accommodate their lifestyles, so we are always looking at ways to offer more choice and flexibility. Luxury garden living provides an alternative space, separate from the main building, which can be used all year round and to fit any individual’s needs and style. Whether you are looking for a home office, guest accommodation, a gym, playroom or a relaxing garden retreat, this is the perfect solution.”
Call us on 0345 050 440 to discuss your ideal project…
- Mozolowski & Murray is one of Scotland’s leading conservatory companies.
- The company has been established for more than 30 years.
- Mozolowski & Murray is a privately owned business with a design centre in Edinburgh and a workshop and factory in Kinross.
- Mozolowski & Murray have an experienced workforce who specialise in the design, manufacture and installation process.
- As well as bespoke conservatories, other services include: garden rooms, orangeries, canopies, pavilions, replacement windows and door.
- Mozolowski & Murray has supported CHAS for several years, including designing and constructing a garden room in the grounds of Rachel House, Kinross…