It’s sometimes the case that people who are considering extending their home, only look to do so, if they have a South facing aspect that can accommodate a new conservatory. This is usually based on the assumption that a South facing aspect is the only position that will guarantee light, warmth and will ultimately result in a desirable space in which to spend time and relax in.
So, we thought we would show you a few of our North and East facing conservatories, not only to demonstrate how successful they are in terms of delivering space and light but how beautifully they blend into their surroundings and occupy what was once deemed an unusable space.
Irrespective of your location, size of space and type of project, our dedicated and experienced design and installation teams are fully committed to delivering a bespoke solution for you and your home. So if you are considering extending your home but are unsure if your position would work, here’s just five reasons why you should be confident about choosing a North or East facing conservatory by Mozolowski & Murray:
1) Adding a conservatory to a North or East elevation will create what is known as a ‘thermal bubble’. This is an area that protects your home from the elements while providing a glorious space from which to enjoy your garden.
2) It will maximise the light where your garden space can be dark, by capturing and reflecting it back into your home, making your conservatory a desirable place to be in, all year round.
3) Choose to be outside or inside when admiring the stunning sunset views. Imagine how many you’ve missed by not having a lovely glass addition to your home.
4) Our conservatories only need a hint of sun in the winter to reach a lovely warm temperature. With the additional light and warmth, your conservatory will be a space that will connect you with your garden and bring you closer to nature, when potentially, you wouldn’t otherwise have ventured outdoors.
5) If you are an artist, writer or someone who simply wants to have an inspirational place to work in at home or just read the Sunday newspapers, then you will absolutely love the Northern light. More diffused and less harsh, it creates the perfect atmosphere and ambiance to relax or be creative, without having to worry about managing what can sometimes be a piercing glare. The perfect place to be, come wind, rain or shine!
Whether you are considering extending your home in an area that’s not South facing, or looking for ways to open up an aspect of your home with bi-fold doors for example, we hope you will be better informed as to what is truly on offer. Not just in terms of our bespoke, integrated service that ensures we take care of everything from concept to completion, but how the Mozolowski & Murray team can bring any aspect of your home to life, with a space you can enjoy all year round.
If you would like to discuss your ideas with our design team, please do not hesitate to call us now for a chat and no obligation consultation on 0131 447 8651 or email us to see how we can not only improve your home, but enhance your lifestyle for decades to come.