As spring is finally here, many of us are thinking about extending our homes to take full advantage of the lighter nights and blossoming gardens which seem so appealing after the dark winter months.
Whether that’s creating more space and light with a small glass extension or making a grand statement with a bespoke orangery or conservatory specifically designed to blend in with your existing style of property, our friendly and experienced design team is on hand seven days a week to offer advice and guidance on how best to bring your ideas to life.
Based in Edinburgh’s popular Morningside area, our design centre team will welcome you at any time, no appointment necessary and will spend as much or as little time with you as you need while exploring the various options for your individual project.
Showcasing the quality materials and designs we offer our clients, there are many reasons to visit us at 57 Comiston Road, aside from the great coffee and excellent customers service. Here are just ten of them!
- A friendly welcome from Joanna, Angela or Graham in a relaxed environment that serves an excellent cup of Nespresso coffee.
- Viewing a varied selection of stunning photos showcasing our conservatories, orangeries, extensions, garden rooms, windows and doors, either on display around the walls and large screen TV’s or in our portfolios, all designed to inspire. And there’s no need to rush, the design centre is there for you so take as much time as you need.
- Sit inside our show conservatory to experience first-hand what your Mozolowski & Murray structure would look and feel like. Quality is the focus here, not quantity!
- See the full range of materials we use and experience the quality and craftsmanship first hand. It will be hard to imagine settling for anything less.
- Benefit from top hints and tips on how to dress your conservatory or bespoke space to match your unique style with flooring options and finishes.
- An opportunity to discuss your ideas and receive advice before progressing to the next stage of your consultation.
- Gain a better understanding of what we can offer before you meet your designer. This will ensure you are happy and confident with your ideas and are therefore able to maximise the time you have with your consultant in designing and drawing up a detailed plan.
- Meet Graham, our in-house 3D CAD expert. He is the one who brings your project to life so you can have a virtual insight into what your build would look like. Graham’s skill and the technology he uses is so advanced that in many cases, it’s hard to tell the difference between his drawings and completed projects.
- Explore our luxury garden living range as well as any bespoke design. We can guide you through the entire build experience so you can be fully informed about designing and building your own bespoke garden room/suite or indeed any type of glass and timber structure.
- Let us help you take that first step towards building your dream conservatory, orangery, extension or garden structure and experience the first-class customer service all of our existing clients enjoy, from concept to completion. Your project becomes our passion and that is why people come through our doors in the hope that we open more for them!
Whether your project is small or large, remote or central, visiting our Edinburgh Design Centre is the ideal way to start your journey with us. It will not only give you an insight into our values and standards but it will bring your project to life before it has even begun.
If it’s not convenient for you to visit but you would like to discuss your ideas with our friendly and professional design team, please do not hesitate to call us on 0345 050 5440 or fill out our contact form to arrange a no obligation consultation. If it’s inspiration you’re looking for, visit www.mozmurray.co.uk and see how we have transformed homes and lifestyles all over Scotland and the North of England.
We hope to see you soon… the coffee is always on!